Xishi’s Quick Escape Route: Zhuang Zhou’s Redemption and Regret (The Shocking Dangers Behind the New Hero Xishi in King of Glory)
Xishi\’s Quick Escape Route: Zhuang Zhou\’s Redemption and Regret (The Shocking Da
’s : Zhuang Zhou’s Redemption and Regret (The Shocking Dangers Behind the New Hero Xishi in ) Introduction. Many players in “King of Glory” are very interested in the character Xishi. Below, the editor will bring you “King of Glory” Xishi’s Quick Escape Route: Zhuang Zhou’s Redemption and Regret related content.
1. Passive – Moonlight as Light as Clouds: Zhuang Zhou’s basic attacks will stack Moonlight Marks on the target to increase damage.
2. The first two skills can trigger the passive effect by accumulating marks; the ultimate skill can teleport targets within range to Xishi’s side and deal damage. When released, it consumes all marks and stuns enemy heroes.
3. The third skill can knock back targets within range and deal area damage. After release, Xishi gains a speed boost.
4. The fourth skill can release a water wave to attack nearby enemies, dealing a large amount of damage.
5. The fifth skill can summon a floating ship to fly in the specified direction. When it touches an enemy hero or reaches the farthest position, it will explode and cause a large amount of damage.
6. After the sixth skill is activated, Zhuang Zhou will continuously restore his health and reflect all damage to the caster. During the release, he is in invincible state and cannot move or use skills, blink, or normal attacks.
7. When the seventh skill is released, Zhuang Zhou will increase his movement speed. If the ultimate skill key is pressed again during the skill period, he will charge towards the selected direction. By clicking the basic attack key again during the release process, he will return to the original position.
8. The eighth skill can generate a phantom wall at the specified position.
9. When the ninth skill is released, it consumes all layers of Moonlight Marks. It deals high magic damage to units in the specified direction. If the basic attack key is clicked again during the skill duration, Xishi will return to the initial position and leave an illusion in place. All units in the illusion will continue to receive certain magic damage and be silenced, unable to use skills or normal attacks. Being damaged will interrupt them.
10. The tenth skill can release continuous water waves to inflict magic damage on surrounding enemies. During the release, Xishi is in invincible state and cannot move or use skills, blink, or normal attacks.
The Shocking Dangers Behind the New Hero Xishi in King of Glory
Recently, the test server of King of Glory has updated a new hero – Xishi. This mage hero hides a shocking conspiracy in the game. Who can break it? Let’s find out together!
Recommended reading: Introduction to the Skills of King of Glory’s Dōng Huáng Tài Yī and How to Play Dōng Huáng Tài Yī
1. First is her appearance: a cute girl in a purple dress and golden hair.
2. Second is her skill effects. Her passive: when releasing a water pillar, it will damage and slow down enemies’ movement speed. The ultimate skill can stun the target, which means she can control the opponent when they are trying to escape.
3. Finally, she is a magic support hero in the game. Not only does she have powerful damage output, but her healing ability is also very strong.
Above is all the content about the shocking dangers behind Xishi hidden in King of Glory brought by the editor. I hope you like it. For more latest information about King of Glory, please continue to follow the mobile game website.
This article and pictures are from the Internet and do not represent 96Coin's position. If you infringe, please contact us to delete:https://www.96coin.com/64083.html
It is strongly recommended that you study, review, analyze and verify the content independently, use the relevant data and content carefully, and bear all risks arising therefrom.