Archive Tips for Dust 2, Helps You Avoid Frustration in the Game! (Unique Archive Strategy for Dust 2, Guides You to Excel in the Game!)
Archive tips for Dust 2, helps you avoid frustration in the game! (Unique archi
Archive tips for Dust 2, helps you avoid frustration in the game! (Unique archive strategy for Dust 2, guides you to excel in the game!) Archive tips for Dust 2, helps you avoid frustration in the game! (Unique archive strategy for Dust 2) I believe many players are not familiar with this aspect, so next, the editor will introduce the archive tips for Dust 2, which will help you avoid frustration in the game! If you are interested, you can learn about it.
First, let’s talk about entering the archive point. Press the ESC key, then select the second option “Local Upload”. Then click on the first option on the left, “My Uploads”, and then choose where you want to save it. Afterwards, it will automatically save to the image you just downloaded.
If you want to change the settings for the archive point, click on the gear button in the lower-right corner.
Check the archive points you want to keep at the end, and click “Copy” in the upper-right corner.
Those are the archive tips for Dust 2 that the editor has brought to you. Pretty simple, right? If you also want to experience this classic game, hurry up and play it~
Unique Archive Strategy for Dust 2, Guides You to Excel in the Game!
In the unique game of Dust 2, players will experience a wide variety of gameplay, and there are also many archives available for everyone to use. Now, let the editor give you a detailed introduction to the unique archive methods for Dust 2, hoping to be helpful to everyone~
Unique Archive Strategy for Dust 2
1. Download the game’s archive files.
2. Use the archive path to open the C:\\\\Users\\\\Admin\\\\Data\\\\Local/Fid/18003_1Gv.exe file in the game directory, and find a folder with a string of numbers as its name and set to 0. (PS: This string of numbers is the name on the computer)
3. Open your user name with Notepad (e.g. mine) and change this name to “fz” and then save it to the location on your phone. (PS: If there is no ID in your phone, use the ID of the original account instead.)
4. Open your Android/data/com.mihoyo2.net/duotegame/Documents/MyGames/TheWorldofPlay/Saved
5. In My Text Documents, click on “Game” and choose a video archive that you want to upload and replace. (Pay attention to backup and copy!)
This article and pictures are from the Internet and do not represent 96Coin's position. If you infringe, please contact us to delete:https://www.96coin.com/75407.html
It is strongly recommended that you study, review, analyze and verify the content independently, use the relevant data and content carefully, and bear all risks arising therefrom.