Deciphering the Transfer System of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013: Make You a Real Football Manager (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Transfer Strategy Guide: Leading the Team to Glory with Wisdom).
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Transfer System Decryption: Make You a Real Football M
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Transfer System Decryption: Make You a Real Football Manager (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Transfer Strategy Guide: Leading the Team to Glory with Wisdom). Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 is a real-time multiplayer game that combines strategy, simulation, real-time, and competition. In this game, players can experience various fun similar to real players and adapt to different match scenes through simple operations. In addition to the player’s own strength, the player’s skill attributes also have a huge impact on the team.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Transfer System Decryption: Make You a Real Football Manager (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013).
1. In the game, players can get a substitute seat, and there will be a player with a higher ability value on the substitute seat. Players on the substitute seat can gain more ability value bonuses.
2. The higher the player’s level and star level, the stronger their abilities, but the player’s initial attributes and growth will be relatively low. If you want the player to grow stronger, you need to improve the player’s level.
3. The player’s level can be improved by signing, but if it is a free signing player, they will disappear after signing. Therefore, it is recommended not to rush to upgrade the player’s level, wait for the player to upgrade, and then upgrade the player.
4. The player’s talent also has attribute bonuses, but the talent is not open at the beginning and needs to be unlocked by players through upgrades in the game.
5. In Pro Evolution Soccer 2013, the gameplay of the transfer system is very simple. Players can choose suitable players in their own clubs and then click on “Players” in the lower right corner to make settings. After making settings, click on the player management option below to enter the in-game setting interface, where you can adjust the player’s data.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Transfer Strategy Guide: Leading the Team to Glory with Wisdom
In Pro Evolution Soccer 2013, players can use wisdom to influence the team’s match results, and many operations in the game require wisdom. Today, let’s share how to use AI intelligence to determine the team’s results!
First, let’s understand how AI controls the game results: the computer will automatically command the players on the field to perform actions such as passing, shooting, and tackling, but players can only select players in any position. Therefore, we need to control AI to any position and then play the game.
In the simulator, we can use the mouse to click on the players on the screen and find the “Intelligent AI” option in the settings, and then click “Intelligent AI” to control the players’ movements.
If you want to manipulate AI movements in the game, you must first move your computer to the place you want to go (for example, when the network jerk), and then click the right side of the joystick button.
This article and pictures are from the Internet and do not represent 96Coin's position. If you infringe, please contact us to delete:https://www.96coin.com/75355.html
It is strongly recommended that you study, review, analyze and verify the content independently, use the relevant data and content carefully, and bear all risks arising therefrom.